Works & Planning Department
ROADS AND WORKS
To be a vibrant provider of sound social and economic infrastructure by 2018
To deliver quality services through the provision of sustainable social and economic infrastructure, inspectorate, transport and equipment services.
- Road network development and maintenance management systems
- Infrastructure & capital development projects
- Building inspectorate & development control
- Buildings, water supply and sewerage systems maintenance & repairs
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT
A distinctive department that enhances sustainable socio-economic development and quality of life of the community by year 2018.
To deliver orderly, harmonious and coordinated development in an efficient and sustainable manner
Spatial planning and land management
Preservation and management of natural resources