The Chief Executive Officer Marondera Rural District Council
Marondera Rural District Council Revolt Farm 4,5km peg North Rd
P.O Box 108 Marondera Marondera
Tel:+263 (652) 26137 / 26138 / 23250 email@example.com
MARONDERA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
VACANCIES: GRADUATE TRAINEE: HR AND ADMIN DEPARTMENT
An opportunity has arisen for recent graduates to gain valuable insights, practical knowledge and professional experience in an exciting and dynamic environment. Marondera Rural District Council is looking for Human Resources and Administration Department Graduate Trainee.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This is an internship for unemployed graduates who require work experience to become more marketable. The position allows the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in administration department of council.
- Preparation of agenda for Human Resources Development Committee, Social Services Committee and Full Council meetings.
- Arrange and call for Council meetings.
- Facilitate seminars and workshops for Council staff and Councilors
- Coordination of induction programs for new staff.
- Administration of leave days records.
- Management of vehicle log books.
- Preparation and submission of health staff returns on monthly basis.
- Provision of support and supervision services to all Council Clinics
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A Degree in Development Studies from a recognized and reputable institution
- Degree class 2:1 or better
- Age 25 years and below
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team Player
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate
Applicants should submit detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their qualifications to the above address in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Graduate Trainee: Human Administration Department” CLOSING DATE: O8 MARCH 2019.